- Follow the Guidelines - Basecamp is a safe place to listen and be heard. Our guidelines are an important part of ensuring we all feel safe.
- Update Your Profile - You can access your profile from the top right side... (More)
WELCOME TO MISSION CONTROL
This is where Basecamp community members can come for directions, guidance and answers to all things related to the camp and how it functions.
Stay tuned, as we add helpful info from time to time.
We are all here to help each other learn, connect, share and take action on our journeys. We are proud to have a diverse community of members interested in self improvement. The value of the Basecamp community comes from participants feeling safe to give and receive feedback, explore solutions to challenges, and discover creative new ways to learn and grow.
Basecamp is open to everyone 18 and older and is run by people focused on being the best they can be. Below are general guidelines for community participation.
- We welcome different perspectives, backgrounds and points of view. All constructive perspectives are welcome.
- We are supportive and friendly. We listen and respect others and treat them the way they want to be treated.
- We use the expertise in the room. Some Basecampers are recognized experts. Some may facilitate a topic to get it going, but we can all contribute to the thread.
- We all share a bit of our journey. Sharing adds to the richness and provides new insights into areas of growth. However, this is NOT group therapy and no one should feel they need to share unless they want to. If a community member needs additional support for mental health issues or other challenges, we encourage them to seek appropriate professional support outside of Basecamp, since Basecamp is not a substitute for therapy. Basecamp members are not responsible for providing in-depth, one-on-one support to each other; however, each of us is encouraged to provide friendly support and guidance.
In addition to the guidelines above, we all are expected to adhere to the Basecamp Code of Conduct, which is required reading for everyone who signed up as a Basecamp community member.