- Follow the Guidelines - Basecamp is a safe place to listen and be heard. Our guidelines are an important part of ensuring we all feel safe.
- Update Your Profile - You can access your profile from the top right side of your screen. Select the option to edit. Once in edit mode, you can upload a photo of yourself or an avatar (or keep the generic one provided, it’s totally up to you!) Add something in the About You section if you'd like, and add your social media accounts if you want us to know where to follow you. If you plan to assist others, add your expertise, certification, education, etc. This will help you network and will identify you as an expert to the community.
- Explore Your Groups - Groups appear on your Basecamp homepage. We automatically add all new Campers to two groups: MISSION CONTROL (this group), and POWERUPS (so you'll have access to all our free tools and resources). We will add new information and tools to these groups, so stay tuned for fresh content!
- Check Out Topics - A TOPIC is a keyword or concept that you'll see pop up in Basecamp and other Path4Change spaces (like courses) outside of Basecamp. A full list of top-level topics is available from your Basecamp home page. All information in topics can be easily searched using Basecamp's top-notch search feature. Top-level topics have sub-topics listed in the right menu, and sub-topics often have their own sub-topics, so you can dive as deep as you like. Use topics in two ways: (a) Simply click on a topic to refresh your memory, and you'll get a definition as well as a list of any discussion in Basecamp where that topic has appeared; (b) Follow a topic to hear what's being said about it going forward. Handy!
- Ask Us Anything - Our Path4Change community manager is available to answer questions or help if you're having tech difficulties. You can also contact us any time at email@example.com.
Dan Kimball ARIA Founder49 Basecamp Community Manager
Join me in the Community!
It's easy! Once you've signed up, you'll get a confirmation link taking you to the community. From there you will have access to your profile like this one. There you can share a bit about yourself such as:
What comes easy to you? When I’m working at my best, I am … What I find easy, and what makes my heart sing, is …
ARIA is a revolutionary approach to transforming your life through Awareness, Resilience, Inspiration and Action. It is a systems based approach to exploring new alternatives and approaches to enhance your daily efforts and goals. Find new creative ways to improve yourself while you uncover your hidden strengths and abilities - all to help you achieve new levels of success.
Begin a new chapter of your life by using this action-oriented, goal-focused, problem-solving approach. As you discover your path, you will want to go beyond “your comfort zone” as you begin to raise your awareness, confidence and capability to create successes through each of the areas outlined in ARIA - the stages of change and development.
What ARIA is not:
- A way of tricking you to doing something
- A simple technique for making changes (ARIA is a process, system-based model of change)
- A straight line to success - Real change requires real effort, growing and learning